BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Karmod is seeking to hire the services of a Business Development Manager. The candidate must work to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
The candidate defines long term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn it into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet up with potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging companies network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with a team and also independently to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelors degree. (Masters would be an added advantage in this role)
- Minimum of five (5) years sales/marketing experience Candidate with a Banking background is also an added advantage
- Candidate must possess Good networking skills, public speaking, research, writing, prospective skills, sales planning, identification of customer needs and challenge, market knowledge, territory management, meeting sales goals, professionalism, CRM and Microsoft office.
- Candidate MUST be Fluent in Hausa and English language o Candidate MUST be single and be very pro-active
- Applicant Must be based in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
Resumes should be sent to; email@example.com