VACANCY: Project Manager
PROJECT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Karmod is seeking to engage a Project Manager who will manage its’ key client projects.
Project management responsibilities to include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize the progress of a project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
The successful candidate will ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
Project Manager will be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Rely on vast experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to the management. Will enhance department and organization reputation by accomplishing different projects; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Clearly define every project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Employ risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify the specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other team members
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Application Closing Date
Resumes should be sent to; email@example.com